Is at hand no course for me to return with pregnant even if my cervicitis is cured already?

Two weeks ago I was diagnosed of have cervicitis. My doctor prescribed antibiotics and some pain killer and paracetamol because I was have fever and affliction due to the infection. I heard from my friends that cervicitis can mete out infertility. I am married for 5 months now and still have not gotten any luck with getting pregnant. Is it possible no to carry pregnant anymore even if my cervicitis is cured already?

Answers:
Getting the infection cleared is a must if pregnancy is to transpire, as the presence of an infection in the cervix does hold possible detrimental effects on the baby you are nearly to carry. However, infection clearance is but the first step because the extent of the infection and its after-effects is another article that needs to be determined to know whether you are still powerful of bearing a child, i.e. fertile.

While it is possible that cervicitis, or cervical inflammation surrounded by general, can create infertility, there is also a possibility that a tolerant clearing cervical infection would still be able to conceive a child; such depend on the extent of the previous infection and how grave the disease be. In essence, larger cervical damage have a higher risk of cause infertility to women.

I assume that the antibiotic regime you have undergone have cleared you of your infection, so at least specifically out of your back already. And very soon, after about 5 months, you be saying that you enjoy not gotten pregnant. I won't lie to you that cervicitis, or any other disease that involves the cervix, have the capacity to render women infertile; but this is but one possibility, contained by fact a probability, that can crop up because all along you are fertile ample to bear a child...probably time is the only factor that desires to be put in.

I suggest you desire professional help from an ob-gyne to discuss this concern. If I'm not mistaken, an oocyte count can be performed to determine whether you enjoy "viable" egg cells within your body--this is much like the sperm count to determine sperm possibility in males. Your husband could even take a sperm count as well to determine cellular likelihood between the two of you.

Remember not to lose hope as it is still too early to verbs that you are infertile because of a certain disease. Even if populace say that 99% of patients who have cervicitis become infertile (not actually the defence but just to sort a point), sometimes that remaining 1% is enough to produce things turn around.

I hope this helps and I aspiration you all the best surrounded by you and your family's future.


  • How do you cope if you're allergic to eggs?
  • No smoking proscription?
  • Cold Sores?
  • How do i know if i own Lukemia?




  • Copyright (C) 2007-2012 DCQnA.com All Rights reserved.     Contact us