Question for anyone that know anything something like sleeping disorders?
I used to not be able to sleep for days at a time which meant I had Insomnia, but not I discern as if I am nocternal or something. I can't sleep at night, but I sleep during the day. Does anyone have any theory what type of sleeping disorder I have.
Apart from staying awake without fail for a few days in the afternoon, try this...
To relieve insomnia, you should avoid substances that bring in it worse and have good bedtime habits that create it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep. Make sure your bedroom is a comfortable temperature, dark, and still enough for sleep.
Good bedtime habits include:
- Prepare yourself for sleep by, e.g. preparing a 'to do' list for tomorrow, so that such distractions are at their minimum when you truly hit the bed.
- Turn your alarm clock so that its glow doesn't let you know of the time ticking away.
- Not exercising, eating sturdy meals, or drinking a lot shortly before bedtime. One exception is yoga. A number of yoga postures are designed to unemotional your body and prepare you for sleep.
- Following a routine that helps you wind down and relax before bed, such as reading a book, listen to soothing music, or taking a hot bath.
- If you share a bed, buy a king size bed with two different mattresses so that you two don't disturb each other while sleeping.
- Making your bedroom sleep-friendly. Avoid bright lighting and minimize possible sleep distractions, such as a TV, computer, or pet.
- Going to sleep around duplicate time each night and waking up around like peas in a pod time each morning, even on weekends. If possible, avoid night shifts or alternating schedules at work and other cause of irregular sleep schedules.
Both herbal and homeopathic remedies are commonly used alternatives to sleeping tablets in reducing insomnia, and can be very decisive in helping to assist an individual in the transition to peaceful slumber minus strong sedatives or any concerning side effects.
Certain herbs such as Hypericum perforatum, Scuttelaria laterifolia, Passiflora incarnata can be used to maintain wholesome sleep patterns and promote optimal balance of sleep-related hormones involved surrounded by the sleep cycle.
Homeopathic remedies such as Coffea C30 and Nux Vom. C30 are also used to reduce insomnia and maintain restful, satisfying, and thriving sleep. Other natural supplements that are widely used to address the underlying causes of chronic insomnia are calcium lactate, magnesium lactate and vitamin B6.
These 2 hugely popular natural remedies http://www.healthherbsandnutrition.com/p… and http://www.healthherbsandnutrition.com/p… should ideally nick care of your problem. It seems, the site offers some great COMBOPACKS also.
Check it out
Hope adjectives this helps
Good Luck! Source(s): http://healthherbsandnutrition.com/remed…
Do you have restless leg syndrome? Do your legs feel category of creepy crawly or like you need to jump up and cry at night? If so then you need a prescription for Flurazepam or some other drug approaching that. You may also have Sleep Aepnea, which causes you to stop breathing while asleep and wakes you up, or another sleep disorder. Doctors can assistance.
dont know if theres a name for it but it sounds like your sleep template is just backwards.stay up as much as possible during the day and go to bed at dark.dont nap or anything and your body will fall asleep at night and you can grasp back on track